Stitchz Drupal Plugin
Simplify your Drupal site's user registration and login by integrating Stitchz Social Login. With Stitchz Social Login your site's users can login with any number of popular social networks, including Facebook, Twitter, Google, and more (20+).
Stitchz Social Login is a single, simple interface that maintains all your social identity provider information safely and securely, and it's the only service that encrypts your data while at rest! Using Stitchz saves you from having to integrate and manage each identity provider individually.
You can enhance user personalization on your site by leveraging social profile data provided to you with every login in a standard format. Stitchz currently supports the portablecontacts schema .
- Integrate one or more social identity providers (20+) to your site
- Login or create user accounts on your site with their social identity
- A social login module for the user login form, user login block and user registration pages
- Full HTTPS support
- Simple configuration
- Fully integrated authentication into the Drupal framework
- Full OAuth 2 support
- Use the Social profile avatar as the Drupal profile avatar
- Social identity provider sync to Drupal
- Get 20+ social profile data points upon login (depending upon identity provider)
- Continue using Drupal's standard confirmation features, i.e. email verification
- No programming required
- Google Plus
- VK (Vkontakte)
- Windows Live
Figure 1. Stitchz Social Login Drupal Configuration Screen
Figure 2. Stitchz Social Login Form
- Download the package from Drupal's module repository - https://www.drupal.org/project/stitchz_social_login
- Extract contents to your site's modules directory
- Enable Stitchz Social Login modules
- Configure your Stitchz Social Login settings (admin > config > people > Stitchz Social Login). Copy your settings from your Stitchz Social Login application account (https://login.stitchz.net/). If you don't have one yet, login and create a new one at https://login.stitchz.net/.
- Enable Clean Urls under "Search and metadata" in your site's Configuration area.
- PHP 5.x